Saturday, December 12, 2009

USE ANY SITE FOR FREE WITHOUT SIGN UP


u r to lazy to login or u forget password and u quick need some information.

So good way is faking UA <- User Agent
I will show u example of firefox

Type in URL bar following:
about:config
then u should see alot of options which can be changed
1cm down u will see "Filter:"

Type in box


"useranget" without quotes
We need to change just
general.useragent.extra.firefox
Deafult is Firefox x.x.x or something like that^^
So how to bypass login on that websites(also on h4cky0u)?
just double click & type in that field

Code: Select all
Googlebot/2.X (http://www.googlebot.com/bot.html)

So websites will think u r google bot and allow u searching on website without login smile.gif

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey if ur really a gud hacker then can u plz teach me a way to get into the main computer of my college???you can mail me at psycho.me00@gmail.com if u have got any idea abt this matter...will be waiting for ur reply...thanx

Post a Comment

my pleasure in helping you

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Aruz Parajuli, Aruz Parajuli